Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thanks Dad....


Chicken wired framed Christmas card holder
or
for any type of holiday!!


I just love receiving Christmas cards. Looking at pictures of family & friends and reading little snippets of their lives really brings the spirit of Christmas to me each year. I'm so excited about this project, because it's the perfect way for us to enjoy them the entire holiday season
along with other holidays/birthdays etc.


Frame being painted.


My finished card holder.
I love love it and I have to thank
my dad for all his help.
It is perfect!!!



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea...this is so cute, April :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it April,It was fun to build, When you decide to get chickens you will have the door for the coup. I mean "kickin chewp".:)

    ReplyDelete