Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Racing in AZ!!!

So Justin and I enjoyed a GREAT trip to AZ this past weekend. We not only enjoyed some GREAT Mexican food(a must since Colorado is lacking in that department BIG TIME), visiting family(thank you Bryan and Dawn for meeting up with us...glad we were able to see you both and Lily) and we also went to the Nascar Race at PIR. I've been before but this was a first for Justin. What a crowd that place brings on....I'm not so sure how to even put it in words. Our best friends from here also went to AZ for the race. So it was fun having friends with us.
Justin booked us at the Fairmont Scottsdale..AKA Scottsdale Princess and it was AMAZING!!
Thank you, Happy Anniversay and I love you!!


3 comments:

  1. Wait....where's the rest of the pictures???? I have been waiting to see the outfits (and you know what I'm talking about!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....I will post those tonight. They are truly hilarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See the guy infront of me with the red on and crazy hat...well she was part of that group. hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete